Thursday, April 26

The busy Wednesday

Hello, shiny happy people!
Today was another busy day here in Sun Valley. My first class was Spanish, with Pilar, an adorable teacher who had visited our school. In the English class, we talked about Romantism. It was especially interesting because we had already talked about one of the authors and his poems in our english classes at ESEM. After two more classes, we went to the auditorium to watch to the presentations about the Green Week and also talked about sustainability in Brazil and Escola SESC. 
After that, we had a typical American lunch: hamburguer with cookies! As Lily had a history exam, I went to the Speech class, which was very funny and different from all we knew. But Leticia is going to write about it in details. So I would like to tell you a bit about our Ceramics class, a unique experience! Lele went with me and Lily and we had a pottery class, which basically consisted on shaping a bowl that was going to be painted later. After many trials and the essential help of Lily and Anne, we could shape our bowl. Tomorrow we will come back to finish it. 
After school, then, we went ice skating and bowling. Here are some pictures about these special moments:



Lele and I before skating

Lily, my host sister


Anne advising us

On pottery class!


To brilliantly end this active day, Lily took me to her dance class. You can imagine how happy I am, can`t you?

A big hug from the U.S.,
Gabi 20

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Keep following us daily!