Friday, May 4

Video Production Class

From all the classes I've been, this one surely was one of the most remarkable.

The Video Production class is basically where the students learn how to produce, direct and edit their own videos.
I only found out that they have such class yesterday (May 3rd) and I obviously checked it out!
Each student has a different movie project, with different styles and techniques. As their projects had already started I didn't have the opportunity of producing my own, which was pretty sad! Anyways, I loved the class and something that was really interesting is that the students were really into their projects and most of them want to study/work with movie production in the future.

 Here are some pictures of the studio!

Diogo and Joao
 Joao on his iPad
 People getting prepared to film!
    Friday, May 4.
Diogo  Gomes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Keep following us daily!