Thursday, February 10

Aphelion :)

Hey guys!
How R U doing?

I'm here to talk about something really nice in The Community School (TCS): Aphelion.
It's kind of class but for us it seems like a workshop.
Aphelion is a magazine produced by the students who attend this class.
They do everything: the layout, the texts, the organization of the issues that are going to be posted on it, the cover... It's really interesting. Brett attends the class everyday and he likes it a lot.
Furthermore, they make things to promote this magazine like videos and dances that can be presented on the Assembly which happens every Monday.

So I was thinking if it be possible to transform the "ESEMPla" in a workshop where we can make something like this. I mean transform our newspaper in something bigger and more interactive. The students who want to get Graphic Design, Publicity or Marketing College could learn more deeply than in our first two years with "Festival de Publicidade" and "Amostra Jotoba". And the First and Second year can learn many things about it.
What do you guys thing about this idea?

I hope see your comments soon.
See you!
=D

p.s.: I'm not skipping classes, OK? I'm in my free period and in 5 minutes, I'll have History Class. xD'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Keep following us daily!