Friday, February 4

Downtown!

Hi guys! Just two days without posting and I already have many things to tell you all. Yesterday, the day was pretty cool. We had classes during the morning (actually, until 1:30) and just after that me, Raisa, Weell, Amanda, Geraldo and Maria went downtown to visit some stores and touristic places. As I said before, the city is just breathtaking! The buildings make me remember Europe (even though I've never been in Europe), actually they call Sun Valley 'the American Nordic city'. Just after our tour, we went to a party, where we watched a ski race and a concert of a local band. After the party, Brett (Weell's host brother) drove me home. There, I spent a great time speaking about Brazil and US with my host family. I don't know why, but I really love talking about my country. And I'm also learning a lot about the United States and its culture. Well, now I`ll post some photographs I took yesterday. Hope you like it, warm hugs :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Keep following us daily!