Friday, February 4

Day in Ketchum | I know I'm late =D

Hey everyone!
How R U guys!?

Today was a great day! I was with Amanda, Jordy, Raiza, Geraldo and Maria de Lourdes.
We walked around the Downtown Ketchum and we visited many places there like the Community Library, a book store, Java coffe shop and a gift store.
I got a gift from Amanda and it`s a beautiful keychain from Sun Valley. *----*
Then we went to the Ketchum Town Party (it isn't a party like the ones we have in Brazil but it's like a snow festival) where there was a race. Despite the fact that it was too cold, all of us had fun.
After the party I went to a kind of restaurant with Brett to get dinner. I had "Hailey Burrito" and it's awesome!

I haven't talked about Brett, right!?
He's great! He's fifteen and he can DRIVE! Isn't nice!? Actually, many kids can drive here and it's not a big deal. I got terrified when Brett drove me to school at the first time but now I'm pretty OK with that!
His best friend Hannah is great too and I like her! We three are preparing something kind of a flash-mob to be presented on Monday and I think it's going to be amazing!
His family is also great and we are having much fun together! His younger brother Colton is nice and he tought me so many thing about the city and the things they do to have fun.
I'm sorry for not posting photos this time but I'll do it soon, OK?

We all are having a good time here and I'm really happy.
I miss you all.
kisses'n'hugs :)

Weell xD'

1 comment:

  1. Weell, I read your post to Taylor. She asked to tell you that you are doing a God job here ok?

    Ps: Taylor is my host sister!

    Amanda Furtado

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Keep following us daily!