Tuesday, February 1

Hey guys :)

So, It's my first time here. Sorry about that, but I just couldn't do this before. The things were a bit different for me, because I got really bad when I arrived. Maybe it was the weather or the jet lag, but now I'm okay. Well (this it is not a good word to say near Weell ), we are really different. The way we eat,  our furniture, our routines, our life. Everything it's different, what really means that we have a lot to learn.
Yesterday we visited the city and than I went to a Mexican restaurant with my host family. I ate rice and beans, but it wasn't that similar to the brazilian food. Oh, Sophia's dad - Jim - he got three or four LP ( long players - we say this in Brazil, I'm not sure how they call this thing here )  of  The Beatles, YEAH. I coundn't belive it. This is sooooooooo cooooooool :) I'm very happy to be here, although it's pretty cold (-18C).  Kisses and hugs, Ray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Keep following us daily!