Wednesday, April 25

Hey everyone,
This is my first post here and I have lots of things to tell everybody. At first, I must say how nice it's being. I'm staying at the dorm, where there are about 7 or 8 students but us. They all are very nice and polite, I'm enjoying it so much. One thing that I though is very interesting is that, differently from the dorms in SESC High School, the residential hall works as one big house (I think it used to be a house, but I'm not sure). But that's very nice because we feel like making part of a big family. The teachers who live there are also very close to the students, so they really know each other (this aspect is very similar to our school but I think is good to highlight it).
I'll also posts some photos later, but believe me it's pretty cozy and beautiful!
Fabio Velasco.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Keep following us daily!