Thursday, April 26

Arrival in Hailey

Hi guys,

This is Joao speaking again. So, yesterday I wasn't able to finish my story, but I'm going to tell it now.
As I told you before, we had a two-and-half-hour trip from Boise to Sun Valley on Monday.


The bus


On the road


Grocery store


When we arrived at Hailey, a city in the Sun Valley area, we went straight to the Blair's house, where Diogo and Iuri are staying. And, we were welcomed with a really warm reception, what made me feel more comfortable with the place and the people, as everybody was kind and willing to help us.


The Blair's house


Isabel, Moyo, Erik and Diogo


The landscape

Moreover, we did something really common in American campings: smores'. Because of this, we toasted marshmallows in a fireplace which represents a huge icon of the American culture for me, because of the movies I've seen.




Gabriela, Gigi, Leticia and Amanda


Diogo and I


Iuri


Amanda and Diogo

Well, after this, Fabio and I went to the Community School Residence Hall, a new experience for our students. And, I must tell you it's just a great opportunity to get to know a new model of residential organization, and also to live with a new roommate, what in my case are Perry Boyle, from Connecticut and Ken Cheng, from China.
I wanted you to have a general idea of how our first day in here was like. Owing to this, I'm using different posts to talk about different topics.
Thanks, everyone.

Beijos,
Joao Gabriel.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Keep following us daily!