Wednesday, February 9

Brazilian Culture, Big Mountain and Risk :)

HEEEEEY!
Everything's good??
We are really having a good time as usual!

Today in the afternoon, we presented our culture to the Elementary School.
We showed them our games, our beautiful flag, the Curupira story and forro! I really had fun!
Then we went to a really big mountain called Bald. To get there, we took little cars as we do on Sugarloaf and on the top, we had fondue with coke, coffee and capuccino in a cute restaurant where was pretty warm! Outside was so cold that I couldn't feel my fingers and ears and my mouth got purple!!! =O
Lisa Stelk was with us and we found a brazilian there. To be honest, I think that there are many brazilians here.

Now, Brett, Colton and I are playing "Risk" that looks like "WAR", you know!? It's cool.
After that, I'm gonna go to bed because my brazilian friends and I have a day tomorrow in Twin Falls which is a bigger city not so near to here. I'm so excited to visit this city!

I hope you are having a great vacation in Brazil! I'm sure that our beaches and sun are amazing! (But I know that many people are still having problems with the rains and floods)
See you guys!

kisses'n'hugs :)
Weell xD'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Keep following us daily!