Tuesday, February 8

Just to remember

I'm posting just to remember you all to take a look also in the blog of the exchange students in Riverstone International School. Geraldo, who is also studying here, at The Community School is feeding a blog too. Don't forget to take a look!


Exchange students in Riverstone International School - Boise
sescinriverstone.blogspot.com

Geraldo Abroad
www.geraldoabroad.wordpress.com

In our school's website there are a link to all the blogs
www.escolasesc.com.br

Warm hugs!

Posted by Amanda Furtado

_______________________________________________
 It's Ray now!  I caught a HUGE cold! I  REAAAAAAAAAAALLY have a cold! I can't breathe. I can't see. I'm dying!!! (and Melina too) So, I'm just posting because if I don't survive, I want to be sure that everybody knows that I love my country and I love you mom!

I hope I see you again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Keep following us daily!