Saturday, February 5

A little about my host family

Well, during our exchange to the USA we are staying with host families. I mean, they are families opening their homes to receive us. Each of us stayed in a family of students of The Community School chosen by TCS (The Community School) based on the bios we wrote before coming.

During our vacations we did the first contact with our host families by e-mail. I got to know my host family on 17th January, when I sent them my first e-mail and they responded me very kindly.

Here at the USA I'm staying with the Figge's. It is a family composed by 5 people. Jim Figge and Barbara Figge (parents), Taylor Figge (daughter), Roger Figge and Dehner Figge (sons). They are being just awesome! They are a fantastic family!!! I'm sure that all of us are being received very well.

Barbara, me and Taylor at our first meeting in the dinner on Sunday, when we arrived

Posted by Amanda Furtado

1 comment:

  1. Linda Amanda....que boa notícia vê-la tão feliz e aproveitando esta oportunidade merecida....além do que, percebo que estás ampliando de forma magnânima seus horizontes....ainda brilharás mais nestas terras.....beijos no coração da família de seu eterno tutor Fred.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Keep following us daily!