Wednesday, April 25

Hello from the USA!

So this is my first post and there's so much I want to tell you guys, we've only been here for like a day but it feels waaay longer. The trip was really long, we took like three flights and then we had to take a bus for two hours to get to Sun Valley. When we got here we went straight to Jolie's house (she's Iuri and Diogo's host sister) where we had dinner with all of the hosts and their families. We were really nervous to meet them, but they are all so nice.
My hosts are the Tiaans, my host sister is called Moyo and my host parents are Donna and Andrew. They are so nice and welcoming, they really made me feel at home.
So today was the first day of school, that was a lot of fun. I follow Moyo's schedule so I had Geometry, Algebra 2, Biology, Writing Lab and I was meant to take French 3 but then the exchange students had to go to elementary school and do a presentation to the second and third grade kids. They were sooo cute, we talked to them about Iara and Saci and also taught them how to dance quadrilha.
After school, we went to the movies to see The Hunger Games with Amanda and Connor, which I was super excited about since I didn't get a chance to see it back at home. When we finished my host dad picked me up and we all had tacos for dinner and they are really yummy! And now I'm here on the computer to do this post, but I'm not gonna post pictures (sorry) because I still need to get them from Joao but they're coming I swear.

Anyway, talk to you soon!
Leticia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Keep following us daily!