Tuesday, April 24

Hey guys :D
So, today was a very good day. It was our second day here and we did lots of different things.
First of all we went to school listening to JORGE E MATEUS ( I had given 4 CDs to my hosts). When we arrived there, we knew all the builds of the school with Jolie, Lily and a girl that I can't remeber the name.
After this, I, Diogo and Gabriela went to a kind of english class where they learn how to write better. It was amazing, because we study the same things in our english classes.

In the second time all people from our group met in the library to discuss about the presentation that we would have done to the elementary school ( mainly from the students from 7 to 9 years). I couldn't stand with Jolie int he third time, because she had a meeting about Brazil( she is going to visit us on June). While she was at this meeting, we watched the geometry classes, where they learnt apothem. :D

The lunch time was fast comparing with ours in Brazil. I ate a Mexican food( It was delicious but extremely big). After these things me and Gabriela went to the Geology class, there the teacher talked about glaciers ( a phenoneon- I don't know how to write this- that envolves snow, so it's difficult to Brazilians understand because it's not normal in our lives).

In the middle of the afternoon we did a presentation to the Elementary school. For them we show a little about our legends ( like Saci and Iara) , we tried to teach them how to dance quadrilha, we taught how to play cabra cega and, finally, they made question about our country. This fact really made me happy because it was very interesting things and they knew pretty much about our country.

After the school, we went to the cinema to see hunger games(jogos vorazes). It's a terrible movie. However, I cried a lot and understood almost everything.

To concluding our day, I had dinner with my awesome host family. :D
They are so funny and smart. I really like them.

see you tomorrow
Ps: sorry for the mistakes
Iuri Cardoso

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Keep following us daily!