Tuesday, February 8

Bowling? Yeah! I lost it =(

Hi everyone!!!
What's up?

I'm in the library now because Brett has a free period.
I've just had Geometry and it was AWESOME! We were talking about the test that the students had the other day.
Willy, the teacher, is really nice and his classes are pretty clear and interesting.
After this free period, we have History and Spanish!
OMG! Spanish class here is so good! It's like our English class at ESEM.
It's funny and Pilar, the Spanish teacher, is so nice!
Her classes are great and I think everybody likes them.

Yesterday we went bowling and it was nice.
Amanda, Hannah and Taylor won everything!
Maria and I... well... we were fine! LOL'
Before the bowling thing, I met the Hannah's family and she has many brothers and sisters. They are really cool and their house is so cute! I really had fun there.
She has a stepmother called Adrianna (I am not sure if the name is right or not) and I had the idea of cooking "brigadeiro" for them.
Today we are going to Ketchum and maybe we will go to Twin Falls on Thursday, which is a nice place to go shopping and buy some gifts.
I'm so sorry for not posting everyday. I'm having some problems to post on Brett's and I will post pictures soon.
See you guys!
I miss you very much, but I'm really having a good time here!
=D

kisses'n'hugs
Weell xD'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Keep following us daily!