Monday, February 7

A party in the USA!

Ok, while everybody went to ice skating, I was on the basketball practice that was really nice. Unfortunately the season ended today. What really means no more basketball with the girls… BUT Jim (my host father) will play basketball on Tuesday and I’ll see him! YAY! Yesterday I went to the Dollar Mountain to see a snowboard competition – that day was almost hot, in the morning was 5 Celsius degrees – and met some friends of my host parents. Susan and Greg are from Seattle. They are really nice people.In that night we (me, Meredith and Melina) did the DATE NIGTH! Sophia was fever, so she stayed at home to rest, and we went to the movies and we saw a film of country music that was pretty nice. After we went to Meredith house - I slept there - and watched Star Wars III, such a beautiful movie! That was really fun!So, today the Brazilians cooked for the Americans and the Americans cooked for us. We cooked for almost four hours and they did everything in fifteen minutes! ( but they bought the food done!) We played Beatles rock band in the Wii and watched the Super Bowl together. We had a great weekend!PS :I’m doing my PPT presentation tomorrow – and we gonna make a surprise too- So wish me luck!
See you, Ray. ( Ray it’s better because they can’t really say Raisa here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Keep following us daily!